Dr. Bharathi Ramaiah Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bharathi Ramaiah?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Very poor bedside manners. Cold approach to patient. Bum's rush style and I felt very uncomfortable with her. Not acceptable for UC condition.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Great access and willingness to share expertise. Concerned about the patient demonstrated by prompt callbacks. Surgical venter friendly and competent. I recommend it.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Seems very arrogant and condescending. Dsuperficial. Did not bother to examine even. Neither did she bother to look at my previous records.Wanted to do procedures in a hurry. Did not feel comfortable. Seems to have problems with Board of Medicine on bad practice . Will never go back or recommend.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ramaiah did a endoscopy and colonoscopy on me. I was pleased with her bedside manner, the promptness in which she saw me and set up my surgical procedure. She spent time in explaining the procedures and made me feel at ease and very confident in her knowledge about performing these procedures. I had no problems after surgery of any kind. I would recommend any of my friends or family members to her service.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

She keeps me informed. She listens and is honest. Explains things to me, at 85.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ramaiah has been my GI physician for 8 years now. She listened to each of my problems and did a thorough assessment. She saw me daily when I was in the hospital. Thanks to her I'm feeling so much better.

patient

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Poor Experience

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I was referred by my Primary doctor for a liver related issue. She came in and seems to have paid no interest to my complaints. At the end of conversation she said I needed a colonoscopy and failed to address what I was referred for. I did not feel comfortable with her or her care. I found another doctor.

Test happy, not very friendly

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Have been seeing her for 2 months now, and still suffering from the same symtoms, to which I still have no answers. It is starting to appear that she is test happy! I have had a colonoscopy, edoscopy, blood work, small bowel x-ray (that was the least fun) and I am not only still suffering, but pretty much out of money! If I don't get answers from this last test, which I still have not heard from their office, I am going to find another doctor.

Terrible

Posted on August 10th, 2013

My primary doctor sent me to her for a problem on my liver She ordered a colonoscopy without looking into my original problem which my primary doctor is concerned about. She got very defensive and got rude when I asked a few questions. Kept saying I need colonoscopy for all of my questions for diagnosis without any explanation. Poor approach. Did not feel comfortable . My neighbor said she missed cancer on one of their family members. Never went back and went to see another doctor.

Horrible physician, I don't think she cares/

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Went to see her for my problems. Seems to be in a zone of her own. I wasn't sure if she was listening. Poor bedside manners and difficult to understand. Seems to be more interested in running tests than anything. Never went back.

Posted on November 8th, 2017