A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharati Kalyani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharati Kalyani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalyani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalyani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharati Sukadeo Kalyani MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bharati S. Kalyani practice?
- Dr. Bharati Kalyani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharati Kalyani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.