A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharati Kharkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharati Kharkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharati Kharkar, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharkar graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Kharkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharati R Kharkar MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bharati R. Kharkar practice?
- Dr. Bharati Kharkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bharati Kharkar practices Radiation Oncology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Bloomington Oncologists.