Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bharati Penupatruni
Dr. Bharati Penupatruni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Penupatruni is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Penupatruni has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bharati Penupatruni has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Bharati Penupatruni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.
Dr. Andrew Miller
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Princeton Junction, NJ 2.44 mi34
Dr. Wendy Rivers
General Practice, Pediatrics
Princeton Junction, NJ 2.53 mi28
Dr. Cindy Yeung
General Practice, Psychiatry
Plainsboro, NJ 2.70 mi14