A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharati Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharati Prasad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Prasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Saint Joseph London
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharati Prasad MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharati Prasad practice?
- Dr. Bharati Prasad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bharati Prasad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.