A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharati Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharati Prasad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Prasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharati Prasad MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharati Prasad practice?
- Dr. Bharati Prasad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bharati Prasad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.