A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharati Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharati Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharati Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharati Pravin Roy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharati P. Roy practice?
- Dr. Bharati Roy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bharati Roy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Loves Park, IL and Mendota, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Pulmonologists, and Rockford Sleep Medicine Doctors.