A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharati Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharati Srivastava is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharati Srivastava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Srivastava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharati Srivastava BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharati Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Bharati Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharati Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Geriatric Doctors.