A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhargav Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhargav Trivedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhargav Trivedi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Trivedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhargav Rameshchandra Trivedi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bhargav R. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Bhargav Trivedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhargav Trivedi practices Pediatrics near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Pediatricians.