Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi
Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ, with other offices in Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Degapudi is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Jeanes Hospital and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin. Dr. Degapudi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Dr. Rolando Mallari
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 0.01 mi36
Dr. Richard Perlman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 0.01 mi33
Dr. Rajiv Patel
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 0.01 mi17