A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Degapudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Degapudi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi practice?
- Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhargavi Degapudi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Nephrologists.