A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhargavi Nettem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhargavi Nettem, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhargavi Nettem, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettem graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nettem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhargavi Nettem MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhargavi Nettem practice?
- Dr. Bhargavi Nettem has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhargavi Nettem practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.