Dr. Bharthi Rao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

May 27th, 2015
won't give you your medical records without charging ridiculous amounts of money. Wait time is always a minimum of an hour, not a friendly doctor at all

January 21st, 2013
She is always late. I have never had an appointment that started on time. She is not a very friendly person. This is my first pregnancy and I have plenty of questions and when I ask she looks at me like I'm an inconvenience to her. She also schedules unnecessary testing. It is unbelievable. I have wanted to change doctors but I'm to far along. If it wasn't for her staff I would be in tears every time I had an appointment with her. I will not be going back to her after my baby is born.

July 19th, 2011
kind, sweet, thorough with alot of experience
There is nothing negative that I could say about Dr. Rao. She delivered two of my children, and I had complications with one of the pregnancies, and with the other, I had complications with the birth. She is the KINDEST, most thorough and careful Doctor I have EVER experienced. Her old location was a little run down, but her new location is brand new, but not as personable. The staff is okay, but she is amazing. I would trust her with my life, and my childrens lives anyday.

September 30th, 2009
Do Not go!
She does not provide patients with enough information especially new parents on pregnancy relates issues. We were unware of a lot of things until it happened. I would want to know what to expect at the least between my visits. She would not disclose information until we asked for it. Sometimes would even forget. The major hassle with this doctor is their billing department. I hired a lawyer since their office was charging me 2000 dollars in office visits for incorrect billing.I was admitted into the hospital due to complications in my pregnancy and was very inconfident with her approach and procedures. Since I left her practice, they are not returning the money they took as deposit at the start.Very Bad experience overall and totally unprofesional. Suggest you not go to the doctor if you want to have a happy pregnancy.