A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaskar Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhaskar Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhaskar Arora, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Arora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaskar Leelakrishna Arora MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhaskar L. Arora practice?
- Dr. Bhaskar Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhaskar Arora practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.