A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaskar Deb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhaskar Deb, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deb graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Deb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaskar Deb MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhaskar Deb practice?
- Dr. Bhaskar Deb has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bhaskar Deb practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Reading, PA.