A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaskar Mazumdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhaskar Mazumdar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazumdar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mazumdar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaskar Mazumdar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bhaskar Mazumdar practice?
- Dr. Bhaskar Mazumdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhaskar Mazumdar practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.