A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaskar Mukerji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaskar Mukerji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Morbid Obesity
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Raynaud Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukerji graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mukerji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaskar Mukerji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vaskar Mukerji practice?
- Dr. Vaskar Mukerji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vaskar Mukerji practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.