A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaskar Mukerji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukerji
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mukerji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaskar Mukerji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Morbid Obesity
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Raynaud Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukerji graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mukerji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaskar Mukerji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vaskar Mukerji practice?
- Dr. Vaskar Mukerji has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaskar Mukerji practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.