A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaskar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhaskar Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaskar Naginbhai Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhaskar N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhaskar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhaskar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.