Dr. Bhaskar Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 11 reviews

December 15th, 2015
I am currently very disappointed with the 48 your monitor they gave me that stopped working after 24 hours .

September 26th, 2015
Horrible Experience
Horrible! Can't even get my records therefrom... they STOPPED MY HEART to do a TEST WITHOUT WARNING ME, and I have NMH = My blood pressure tanks when I get an 'Adrenaline Hit'! The Doctor didn't even listen to me, nor explain anything appropriately, even though I had almost two decades of Medical Advocacy thus understand medical terms.. I would NOT ever go back!!!!

March 5th, 2015
In it for the cash
I don't mean to be rude, but Dr. Reddy is difficult to understand with his thick accent, which can be a problem when you want a condition or test explained. He doesn't seem to understand properly what I am asking sometimes, so I give up. I'm sure he is knowledgable but if I can't understand him, that does not help me. Take a diction class or something. He loves to order expensive tests and do heart catheterizations, which is where the money is. Does not manage his office staff well, I have actually heard them arguing and complaining outside of exam room. Phone calls are not returned promptly, long waiting times.

February 4th, 2015
Heart Patient
I have been very pleased with Dr. Reddy. I have been his patient for close to one year. He knows his trade, and has always explains my heart condition thoroughly and clearly. The man knows his trade! His office staff are very polite and professional. I would highly recommend him, and I am particular about my physicians.

September 25th, 2013
Never go back to Dr. Reddy
i would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Office personnel never return phone calls. he over charged for certain tests. Made me wait almost 2 hours for one appointment. Horrible bedside manner and it is not easy to understand what he is saying.

February 22nd, 2013
Cost to much.
First time and last time..

April 4th, 2011
Will never use again.
I went to the ER a couple of years ago with shortness of breath and chest pain. Dr. Reddy admitted me and after a few test sent me home while I was in afib. Said it was nothing to worry about and gave me a beta blocker. Ever since then I have had heavy feeling in my chest and my heart quivers all the time. I went to the ER a few weeks ago. I had been in afib for 2 weeks. They couldn't believe I was ever sent home in afib. Afib causes STROKE! I was put on the correct medication and have been in normal rythem for a week now. Thanks alot Dr. Reddy. Were you going to let me stroke out before taking the condition seriously?

January 25th, 2011
Office Visit
I never have to wait more than 10 minutes in Doctor Reddy office, The staff is very very courteous.

June 22nd, 2010
I did not feel good about the staff, they were not very professional. They were taking personal calls while I was in the exam rooms. Bedside manor was very poor and he did not go into much discussion on what he found. I felt like they really didn't care about helping.

June 13th, 2010
Wonderful doctor excellent staff ,would recommend to anybody

January 7th, 2010
The time waiting is well worth it. I appreciate being tested and getting results during the same visit. Other Doctors would have scheduled me for the test at a different location and then another scheduled visit for the results. Dr. Reddy also takes the time to explain the test results in common terms.