Dr. Bhaskar Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhaskar Roy?

September 8th, 2016

Staff is very rude,

April 7th, 2016

Great Doctor and staff provide great service.

November 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. BK Roy for over 15 years. He is a very professional doctor and knows what he's doing. He visited me in the hospital after I had back surgery. His Staff Follows up with me at all times. I am very happy and pleased with his staff's service. He couldn't do this without his staff of over 20 years!

January 23rd, 2015

Dr b k Roy is a disrespectful unkind unthoughtful dr. He was rude worst experience ever with any dr. Do not go to him, his staff were slow and lazy. When I asked for a written option of my treatment he said "it's only 3 things" normally a dr would love to write whatever is needed. Again do not go.

December 2nd, 2014

Great Doc... Very Hard to Reach

Dr. Roy has been very thorough with me, accepts input and argues with me in all the right places when I try to show him how much I learned via Google. He's not afraid to make a diagnosis and treat, which is rare in a field that has cowered to evidence-based medicine too often of late. The downside of his practice is the irritating lack of a person to return a call. A live person doesn't answer the phone -- you get to leave a message only after a way-too-long recording, and then you wait, and wait for a return of call... that often results in a voice mail and then a do-loop of more message-leaving and waiting. Patients seeking specialists like Dr. Roy deserve better access to care.

May 6th, 2014

Poor experience

Office looked dirty and dusty, lazy staff. Poor bedside manner, spent no time explaining anything to me. Then he so grandly proclaimed to me that I could not have the these issues I was describing to him because I did not have an enlarged thyroid. I leave the office in tears in the way I was treated. Im looking for another Dr. that will be more caring to my medical health needs.

January 10th, 2014

One year after an unscheduled parathyroid/ thyroid removal and seeing an Endocrinologist from Bryan, TX, I still was not improving. Three months after seeing Dr. Roy I had improved 85%. My energy is back, I am able to put in a full day at work, and I can see improvement every day. Dr. Roy is very knowledgeable in many areas and is able to apply it to his practice. He is to the point, blunt sometimes but he is interested in your well being. He is the real deal.

November 25th, 2013

I could share my wonderful experience, however I would just be repeating what everyone else has stated. Dr. Roy is awesome. I am in Kuwait at the moment and I have been given medication for thyroid issue and I'm afraid to take without Dr. Roy giving the o.k. I trust Dr.Roy.... enough said :-)

September 30th, 2013

patient

Dr Roy is excellent doctor. He listens very well and offers options for my treatment of diabetes Very pleasant staff also

June 12th, 2013

Excellent empathetic doctor

Dr B.K . Roy ,spent so much time to understand my problem , he was not in a rush at all to diagnose my problem. He even went to the extent of suggesting me to do yoga and other exercises and was against prescribing medications as he felt i was too young for all that . He is a great doctor who empathizes your problem makes your life better with suggestions (if possible ) just through diet and exercises . He does not believe in prescribing unnecessary medication and rules out most of the common hormonal problems just by examining or inquiring about symptoms. His intention is not to even make us perform unnecessary tests , can understand what he does with his 35 years of experience . I selected him because he graduated from one of the best medical institute from India. Not everyone would get a seat there .

March 19th, 2013

See Him!

Dr. Roy is wonderful! I was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism in '07 and have never found a doctor who would listen to me, explain what is going on with my body, and give me the correct meds. 24 hours after taking the correct meds I feel calm and stable. Years after telling doctors something was wrong with my heartbeat Dr. Roy found I had an extra heartbeat. His years of experience has made him a wonderful doctor!

October 24th, 2012

Dr. Is very knowledgable, but to take an appointment is an ordeal and torture!The staff needs to pick up the phone, which they never do!!!, The most inefficient staff I have so far seen at Any Dr's office!!!