Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhaskar Yeturu
Dr. Bhaskar Yeturu, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yeturu is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Forest Hills, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bhaskar Yeturu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bhaskar Yeturu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Mathaiah Ramaiah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Anupama Cheruku
Elmhurst, NY 0.01 mi15