Dr. Bhaskar Yeturu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhaskar Yeturu?

September 6th, 2016

Horrible and Lazy Doctor

I do not what country did Dr Yeturn get his medical degree? His bedside manner is horrible. He is so lazy and did not want to tack down the tests which he ordered for me. He wanted me to stay in Northwell Health, previously known as the North Shore-LIJ Health System for four days. He refused to release me from the hospital. So that, he and the hospital can charge thousands of dollars. Horrible doctor.....

March 25th, 2016

THIS GUY IS HORRIBLE.

August 10th, 2015

This doctor try's to put patients on dialysis when patients are not quite yet candidate for dialysis- this was attested to by a kidney specialist at another hospital My family member has a heart condition and was treated by this doctor at all cost to have his hand left free for dialysis .

July 29th, 2014

Great Doctor Yeturu Bhaskar Reddy

Dr. Yeturu Bhaskar Reddy has been our Family Doctor for the past fifteen years. My wife and I do not like to go to any other doctor for consultation and treatment,if any, needed. No doubt, our visits recently have not been frequent, probably because we did not fall sick seriously. We respect him a lot.

October 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

I called Dr. Yeturu frantically to help my husband who is suffering from an inflamed liver and he did what any great doctor would do, he said "bring him to me I will take care of him". Dr. Yeturu bought peace to mine and my husbands life. Just when I thought there were no great doctors left he comes and goes above and beyond to bring an ill man and his family peace. It's a long road ahead for my husband but with Dr. Yeturus help at least now we see the road.

January 7th, 2016