A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripuraneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Tripuraneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaskara Rao Tripuraneni MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhaskara R. Tripuraneni practice?
- Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Kensington, MD.
See Kensington Psychiatrists and Kensington Addiction Specialists.