A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tripuraneni
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tripuraneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripuraneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Tripuraneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaskara Rao Tripuraneni MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhaskara R. Tripuraneni practice?
- Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhaskara Tripuraneni practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Mc Lean, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kensington, MD and Washington, DC.
See Mc Lean Psychiatrists, Mc Lean Child Psychiatrists, and Mc Lean Geriatric Doctors.