A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhasker Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhasker Mehta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhasker Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Mehta has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhasker Rai Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhasker R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Bhasker Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhasker Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Critical Care Practitioners.