A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhasker Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhasker Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhasker Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhasker J Patel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhasker J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhasker Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhasker Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Cardiologists.