Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhasker Patel
Dr. Bhasker Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus, Seven Rivers Community Hospital and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Bhasker Patel has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bhasker Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Jose Roca
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Ernest Digiovanni
New Port Richey, FL 0.17 mi6
Dr. Dilip Ghanekar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0.17 mi30