A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhasker Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhasker Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhasker Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reddy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhasker Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhasker Reddy practice?
- Dr. Bhasker Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhasker Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN and Avon, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists.