A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharya graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhattacharya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya MA, MD, and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya practice?
- Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya practices Preventive Medicine and Public Health near New York, NY.
See New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.