Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2010

SHE IS A CLASS BY HERSELF

A PERSON WITH A PURE SOUL. AS A MEDICAL PERSON ,SHE ALWAYS REMAIN CAREFUL TO THE SUFFERINGS OF HER PATIENT. SHE PROVIDES AUTHENTIC MEDICAL ADVISES . SHE IS A VERY GOOD COUNCILLOR TOO.

April 26th, 2010

She's overrated

I have mixed feelings about this one. This is an honest opinion, though. She seemed like an efficient person but after knowing her, she is not that good. I am spiritual and what I sensed was that she wasn't perfect. She doesn't accept insurance, she charges a lot (on top of me buying supplements for health), she can be very rude (no not honest blunt but not understanding me). She left and we couldn't contact her in the end.Sure she knows some spiritual healings and has lots of diplomas and success but suffering from a bad case of depression, after months of coming there and spending thousands of dollars, she did not help. I felt her energy but it didn't go beyond that. I sought a spiritual alternative and she did not help me there. Sorry but this is all honest. She was mad at me for not getting on time whilst she herself didn't get on time. Yes I have my own probs as she does. I'm sure she means well but she needs a lot of improvement herself. She talked too much about herself and blamed me for not doing work when I was too darn stunned and fatigued to do anything! She cannot put herself in others shoes. Not sure I will recommend.

April 12th, 2009

a patient

Dr. B. is an exceptionally intelligent and perceptive doctor. She is brilliant at diagnosing problems and in chronic illnesses. She really understands both alternative medicines and drugs. She has a lot of trainings she humbly does not talk about, but her wlal is full of diplomas from schools like Harvard and UPenn and Princton and Columbia. She is also an expert in ayurveda. She was a director at her hospital and faculty on three departments. But most of all, she is a caring, smart, and very sharp doctor.

October 6th, 2014