A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Linganna graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Linganna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhattarahally Yellappa Linganna MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhattarahally Y. Linganna practice?
- Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna practices Internal Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Internists.