A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Linganna graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Linganna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linganna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhattarahally Y. Linganna practice?
Dr. Bhattarahally Linganna practices Internal Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Internists.