A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavana Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavana Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavana DR Patel MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavana D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhavana Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhavana Patel practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.