A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavana Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavana Vyas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavana Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vyas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavana R Vyas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bhavana R. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Bhavana Vyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhavana Vyas practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.