A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavani Naginani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavani Naginani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavani Naginani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naginani graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Naginani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavani Naginani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavani Naginani practice?
- Dr. Bhavani Naginani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhavani Naginani practices Family Medicine near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, IN.
See Casa Grande Family Physicians.