Dr. Bhavani Pinnamaneni MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 26th, 2011
HORRIBLE DOCTOR DO NOT GO!!!
This guy is nuts!!! He has something really wrong with him. I went to the appointment and the front desk had not prepared for my visit, so I had to wait a little for insurance paperwork to be cleared up. I had no issue with that. I used to work at a doctors office, I know how things can get. Thats why you show up 30 minutes early.Well around 2:10 I was taken back, the nurse took some vitals and then oddly told me she couldnt give them to me. First off I did not ask for them, second if I did she would have had to give them to me UNLESS its a loop hole were she is not licensed. I really did not care so I was like o.k. when she said the doctor would give them to me.During my 20 minute wait I received a phone call. No only do I go to school full time I also run my own business. Since the doctor was at this point 30 minutes late, my appointment started at 2 I took the call. Once the doctor stepped into the room I excused myself from the phone convo and explained I would call the person back. The doctor lost it, keep in mind I had NO CLUE what he was freaking out about and I was naked except for a paper gown that left my back side exposed. He has the door wide open the whole time as he is losing it, gets a nurse so he can verbally assault her, then he started to verbally assault me. I was scared for my life at this point because this guy was freaking out an I had no clue why! The he said I was on my phone when he came in.This was about me being on the phone, while I was waiting for him when he was late. He thought that it was appropriate to verbally attack me and his worker and degrade me making me feel verbally and emotionally victimized because I was on the phone. I explained I did not know what the issue was.He then told me a singed a contract. Now I know about contract law so I knew he was lying. I humored it though and joked 98% of people dont read what the sign at a doctors. Clearly a joke, but the point was it was a doctors office. He continued to degrade me and was extremely rude.He knew I have anxiety, depression and ADHD which was why I was there for my adrenal gland, which had been affecting my health. I spent almost two weeks going in and out of the hospital because it was acting up. I needed care and he violated this oath and took advantage of the power that he has. Doctors do have power, both emotionally and physically over their patients. He violated me emotionally and physically because I was forced to expose myself in a venerable situation. Do not go to this guy and read other reviews!!