A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavani Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavani Rao, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Mysore Government Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, India.
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavani Prakash Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bhavani P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Bhavani Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhavani Rao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Nephrologists.