A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavani Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavani Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavani S Rao MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhavani S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Bhavani Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhavani Rao practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists and Panorama City Infectious Disease Doctors.