A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavani Sundram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavani Sundram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundram graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sundram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavani Bhalambika Sundram MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavani B. Sundram practice?
- Dr. Bhavani Sundram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhavani Sundram practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors.