A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavesh Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavesh Kumar Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavesh K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Bhavesh Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhavesh Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.