A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavesh Patel, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- Fox Army Health Center Red Stone Arsenal
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavesh Kantilal Patel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhavesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhavesh Patel practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.