A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavesh Patel, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- Fox Army Health Center Red Stone Arsenal
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavesh Kantilal Patel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhavesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhavesh Patel practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Primary Care Doctors.