Dr. Bhavesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhavesh Patel?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Run unless you want your procedure canceled the day of!!!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2013

The initial consultation started off fine by verifying paperwork in lobby and waiting to be called into the exam room which took 30 minutes (thank goodness I arrived 20 minutes early... sarcasm). Then I waited 20 minutes to be seen by the APRN for a case review, so she could update the doctor. Approximately 15 minutes later the doctor arrived and a discussion was made as to what my diagnosis is and course of treatment. Even though I was frustrated with sitting around for a what really was a very brief appointment, I understand that it is OUR obligation/job to give our time to doctors, because we have nothing better to do. Now, lets get to the events that would prevent me from recommending him to anyone! The day before I was scheduled for bilateral facet injections for a degenerative spine from L1 to S1, I was asked to change my appointment to 11am. I advised scheduling that that was impossible, since my wife was my ride and she had to see her patient case load in the morning and would be leaving the office at 1130am. I advised her that she changed her schedule to a half day to fit my procedure well in advance. The morning of the procedure I receive a phone call stating that they have to CANCEL my procedure because there is too big of a "open window" and that I could be seen at 1130am, but that would be the latest. I told them that that would be impossible because of my rides schedule, since I'm not allowed to drive after the procedure. I then contacted my referring surgeon and advised his staff of this mornings events. They then called the office and were told that the latest I could be seen would be 1145am. This group caused more pain to a patient because of a half hour of lag time and their scheduling error and unwillingness to honor the time they created. This proved to me that this group is solely about the almighty dollar not the care of me, the patient who has been in pain for 6 weeks and was looking for relief so I can function and be able to drive in a car for more than 20 minutes and not have to lay on the floor the next day as a punishment for my act the day before. I hope he enjoyed his afternoon at the golf course or the country club, while I'm in pain and start the process all over again.

Caring respectful

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Patel for many many years. He and his staff are always kind. All of Dr Patels associates have also gone above and beyond to help. I recently had problem with medication being approved by my insurance and his associate took care of it and was very kind to me. Due to severe pain i actualy got a call home just to see how i was doing. Thats caring

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr patel is awesome and the staff is very friendly. they really care for you. he is an excellent physician.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Overall best pain doctor in the region. He cares and wants you to get better. Staff is excellent.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

An outstanding competent physician.Compassionate and understanding.Cares for his patients and their outcomes not just running a business.I trust him implicitly with the most delicate system in my body. He is realistic and supportive. I highly recommend Dr Patel.

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Ecellent physician and staff

Posted on July 16th, 2009

I would recommend Dr.Patel & have done so. He has an excellent reputation!! He has helped me like no other MD - he's wonderful!

Posted on September 7th, 2017