A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavik Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavik Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavik Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavik Ghanshyamlal Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bhavik G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bhavik Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhavik Shah practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.