A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavin Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavin Dave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavin Dave, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dave has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Medical Center-Milford Memorial Hospital
- Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavin R Dave MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhavin R. Dave practice?
- Dr. Bhavin Dave has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhavin Dave practices Gastroenterology near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Dover, DE.
See Smyrna Gastroenterologists.