A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavsar graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhavsar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar practice?
- Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, OR and Portland, OR.
See Lansing Internists.