A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavinkumar Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavinkumar Dalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavinkumar Dalal MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhavinkumar Dalal practice?
- Dr. Bhavinkumar Dalal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhavinkumar Dalal practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clawson, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.