A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavna Bali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavna Bali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bali graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Bali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavna Bali MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bhavna Bali practice?
- Dr. Bhavna Bali has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bhavna Bali practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Long Beach Endocrinologists.