A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavna Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavna Patel, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavna Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal high risk and normal newborn care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavna K Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bhavna K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhavna Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhavna Patel practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.