A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavna Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavna Patel, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavna Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Body Weight
- Bottle Feeding
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Child Development
- Child Nutrition Disorders
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Failure to Thrive
- Foreign Bodies
- Neonatal high risk and normal newborn care
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavna K Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bhavna K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhavna Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhavna Patel practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.