Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Best Pediatrician in South Jersey show details Best Pediatrician in South Jersey
by Debra W. on Feb 19th, 2009

Dr. Patel is accurate, thorough, and compassionate. She truly cares for all of her patients. When I first became a patient I was a little concerned that she would have a strong accent and be difficult to understand. I was pleasantly surprised that she has lived in the United States almost all her life. Not only is she easy to understand because she has no accent, but she explains everything in detail. She really is the best pediatrician in South Jersey.

Nov 16th, 2006 on yahoo.com

friendly yet thorough medical care.: I have been going to Dr Patel for a long time and than I relocated and when I had my last son Dominic, he was born prematurely weighing 3lbs 50z ,she has been his pediatrician ever since he was discharged and also care

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

high praise: i have been with Dr Burgher and Patel for years. I enjoy their office staff and engaging in conversations with the doctors. We are like family. I thank them for their dedication and concern for my 3 girls.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com