Dr. Bhavna Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhavna Sharma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Sharma's office is very accomodating and she in particular is quite good diagnosing. I have Type II Diabetes and she has been very good with my altering my medications.

September 22nd, 2016

Switched to Dr. Sharma about a year ago and quite pleased

We switched our entire family to Dr. Sharma. She listens patiently and does not write Rx if it is not needed. Her 1 referral has been excellent.

September 15th, 2014

I love her, she was very patience with my 16 year old daughter.... you would have thought she was talking with her own daughter. I would recommend her to everyone. She tells you the truth and she listens.

August 15th, 2014

avoid......

I'm not gonna just get on here and bad mouth her but to be honest she is an okay doctor once you first start going to her but I believe there is a whole lot of stuff she doesn't know how to treat I say the first six months things were good till she started by giving lab work to be done every so often wit no results from them and then she would want me to come back three month later but do lab work like three days before you come in and expect you to keep up wit all your paperwork I can't speck for anyone else but I have problems and need help that's why I was trying to see her

May 16th, 2013

Poor diagnosis and

I went into her office for a gout flareup and she wanted to prescribe NSAIDs for my GOUT and I am allergic to them. She completely refused to give me pain medicine because she does not believe in prescribing them, which is a crock! I went to my gout doctor 2 hours later and he gave the medication to help me get through the next 6 days of severe pain - I will not return and avoid at all cost. I have found a new physician this week that will help me out! I wasted a copay and 1.5 hours of my time. Avoid at all cost

February 2nd, 2012

highly recommend her. She is very personable, knowledgeable and took excellent care of me. Very satisfied.

June 9th, 2011

DO NOT TRUST HER

When I told her about my allergy to NSAIDs she arrogantly assumed I was lying to try and get pain killers and hard sold me on trying a topical NSAID which put me in the hospital with a severe reaction. When I went back to her about the problem she was completely apathetic. She doesn't care about the well-being of her patients. DO NOT TRUST HER IT COULD VERY WELL COST YOU YOUR LIFE!

February 16th, 2017