A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavneet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavneet Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavneet Singh MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhavneet Singh practice?
- Dr. Bhavneet Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhavneet Singh practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.