Very Efficient show details Very Efficient
by Sara S. on Jul 9th, 2013

I have chronic medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension, and COPD. I heard about Dr Yamraj from a friend. I was seeing another physician in town for 5 years. He could never get my blood sugar under control. Dr Yamraj put me on a sliding scale and my blood sugar got better in two weeks. I also ordered labs that I was behind in. Wait time was about 8 minuites.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Oct 13th, 2010

I went to another physician in town and he told me my chest pain was pleurisy. Later, that evening I went to see Dr Yamraj at Frankfort Family Care. He ordered a scan of my lungs and I had a blood clot in my lungs. He saved my life! I am very grateful for Dr Yamraj and his brother. Both have excellent bedside manners.

Jul 31st, 2010

very rude and non caring....will never go back!

Very excellent doctor!! show details Very excellent doctor!!
by CJ on May 10th, 2010

I was having a terrible cough for several days, the nurse practioner I saw gave my Amoxicillin. I saw Dr Yamraj and he changed my antibiotic. I recovered in 2 days. I has an excellent bed side manner.

Mandi Suttles show details Mandi Suttles
Dec 12th, 2009

I went in for a sinus infection and was in and out in 15 minutes.

Very pleased show details Very pleased
Jul 23rd, 2009

I was having pain in my left leg for 2 days. Dr Yamraj order an ultrasound and diagnosed me with a blood clot. He saved my life!

by Sandy Young on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr Yamraj is an excellent and caring doctor