A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Prasad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Prasad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Bhawani Prasad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. R B. Prasad practice?
- Dr. R Prasad has 3 office locations.
Dr. R Prasad practices Psychiatry near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Saint John, IN.
See Crown Point Psychiatrists.