A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhawna Halwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhawna Halwan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halwan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhawna Halwan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halwan graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador.
Dr. Halwan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhawna DR Halwan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhawna D. Halwan practice?
- Dr. Bhawna Halwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhawna Halwan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Gastroenterologists.