A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bheema Singu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bheema Singu, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bheema Singu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singu graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bheema S Singu MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bheema S. Singu practice?
- Dr. Bheema Singu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bheema Singu practices Gastroenterology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal River, FL.
See Ocala Gastroenterologists.